1303FE-ESD Engineer/Software Developer - Fort Eustis, VA
|March 20, 2013 - May 30, 2013|
|Location:||Newport News, VA, VA|
|Benefits:||We know it’s important that your job be more than just a paycheck. That’s why Trideum provides opportunities to advance professionally as you discover innovative solutions that help conquer unique challenges. But we don’t stop there! Trideum offers self-managed, flexible schedules, plus an excellent salary and benefit package. All regular full-time employees are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k and more. Join our team today! |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Trideum Corporation has an opening to serve as the interoperability lead for BLCSE Team supporting the distributed federation in support of Army experimentation by designing, building, integrating and maintaining the applications of the federation architecture. |
A security clearance is required for this postion.
This position may be filled in Ft. Eustis, VA; Huntsville, AL; or Orlando, FL.
Trideum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
|Duties:||As a Engineer/Software Developer, you will use your skills to: |
• Provide technical support to the Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) Joint and Army Simulations Division (JAMSD). Support will include integration activities to prepare and transition an integrated BLCSE environment to appropriate battle lab event leads.
• Duties may include HLA federation design, configuration and execution, multi-architecture gateway development, federate development and modification, web application development, and OM definition and maintenance while supporting the integration of a BLCSE environment for technical, analytical, or operational requirements.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with BLCSE members and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
• Provide briefings, reports, and presentations as required.
|Qualifications:||Educational Requirements: The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.|
• Must have 3-5 years of experience in general computer engineering or systems programmer/analyst experience
• Must have 3-5 years recent experience with integrating distributed M&S capabilities
• Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technical concepts in a complex simulation environment supporting concept development and experimentation.
• Software systems development experience is desired with a strong background in the support of distributed test and/or training events utilizing High Level Architecture (HLA), Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS), and/or Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA).
• CompTIA Security+ is preferred.
• Experience in the application of OneSAF and other constructive and virtual M&S in training and experimentation preferred.
• Prospective candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, highly complex environment and operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Must possess ability to undertake different technical tasks at short notice.
• Additional desired capabilities include proficiency with Microsoft Products such as MS Office, Project and Visio.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.